We are looking for Christian therapists/counselors to join our team. Keep reading to see if you are a good fit for our agency and clients!
Northwest Family Counseling is looking to expand services within the St. Michael/Albertville and surrounding areas to serve more families by bringing hope and restoration to their life. We are looking for self-motivated, driven, passionate, clinically informed, and Biblically-focused licensed mental health providers to join our team. Starting a private practice involves risk and patience but with our backing and help you can enjoy the freedom to work when it fits your schedule best while having a profound impact on those you meet with each day.
We are looking for candidates who love working with family systems, are comfortable with providing marriage counseling to couples in crisis, and providers who are experienced in working with children and adolescents. Provider must be highly organized, personable, possess excellent clinical skills, and work well in a team setting.
Our clients are primarily married couples in need of relational help, teens in conflict with parents or struggling with ADHD/school-related behaviors, families in the process of change (divorce, remarriage, separation, conflict at home, etc…), and Christians seeking out counseling from an agency that is grounded in a Christian worldview. Preference will be given to candidates who agree with our mission statement and have experience with families/marriage counseling, play-therapy, EMDR, or training in trauma-based interventions. Prior credentialing with major insurance panels also a plus.
Benefits of joining Northwest Family Counseling:
Enjoy the benefits of owning your own practice within a supportive, faith-based environment. Join our established group of professional counselors and receive:
- Contracts with most major insurance panels
- Centrally located in one of the fastest growing communities in the Twin Cities
- Location median age: 30-36 with young families making up most of the demographic
- Energetic and passionate therapists who love what they do and are committed to growing as providers to best serve their community
- Expert marketing visibility at local schools, medical facilities, local churches, online, and via local networking meetings/gatherings
- Backend administrative support (EHR, Billing, etc…)
- Freedom to set your client schedule
- Ability to credential with most major insurance panels on our existing contracts
- Competitive pay rate (based on experience, skills, licensure, etc….)
- Connection to other providers to bounce ideas off and receive support
- Case consultation as needed
If you are a skilled Christian therapist looking for a self-directed work schedule, connection to a proven marketing plan, and an excellent group of professionals to work alongside, visit www.northwestfamilycounseling.com find out more about our practice. To submit a resume and cover letter send application information to email@example.com and include the job listing in the subject line.
Required licenses or certifications:
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner